What type of information does Myauctionpics collect about me? CoolestDorm may collect personal information. Personal information means information about an identifiable individual and may include:
Personal information does not include business contact information (e.g. office address, telephone number) in those jurisdictions that recognize such information as not being personal information.
- identifying information, such as name, address, e-mail address
Myauctionpics may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. Since it is not personal information, Myauctionpics may use aggregated data in any way that it considers appropriate.
How does Myauctionpics use personal information? Myauctionpics may use personal information provided verbally or in writing (including via electronic media) by customers and potential employees in order to:
Is my personal information shared with third parties? We may arrange to have marketing and promotional information of other companies sent to you that we think might be of interest to you. We however do not share your personal information with third parties.
- Process and manage your purchase of CoolestDorm products and services.
- Communicate with you about your CoolestDorm Membership, or a contest you have entered;
- Respond to your customer service inquiries;
- Communicate with you about:
- our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers, if you have opted to receive such communications either through providing your email address on the home page of CoolestDorm.com or by indicating as such when you signed up for a Myauctionpics.com account;
- Communicate, to the extent required, with and manage our relationship with CoolestDorm consultants, strategic partners, agents, distributors, suppliers, contractors and other companies affiliated with CoolestDorm in order to improve CoolestDorm offering of products and services; and
- Meet any applicable legal and regulatory requirement
We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our corporate policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
In the event of a sale of some or all of our business, CoolestDorm may disclose personal information to those involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business.
How do I remove or modify my personal information? CoolestDorm strives to ensure that any personal information provided and in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which we use that information.
If you signed up to receive email communications by providing your email address on the home page of CoolestDorm.com, you may click here to opt out.
Why does CoolestDorm collect web site use information? During your visit to CoolestDorm.com, we will collect certain web site use information for a number of purposes, namely to:
- Make your access more convenient and efficient
- Establish Site activity trends
- Monitor Site performance; and
- Improve Site design and functionality
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Information from children CoolestDorm.com has serveral clients who would be classified as adult entertainment. These clients and their websites are not intended for children. Most of our other clients, have general audience sitses that are not designed nor intended to collect personal information from people under the age of 21. CoolestDorm does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 21, and does not use such information if it discovers that it is has been provided.
Questions and Feedback We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.